OK, time to round up the herd. Active posters get yourselves counted here!

resopalrabotnick

If You're an active poster, select top option. anything else is voluntary.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. If You're an active poster, select top option. anything else is voluntary.

• Active Poster
    • G4m3R A gamer. games.
    • L4m3R lame person
    • n00b newbie newt green ...
    • what!?!?!
    • G33K geek. a geek.
    • 1337 leet. short for
    • 31337 eleet. elite. rules.
    • H4XX0R (drop dead) hacker
    • script kiddie (sea above) scum
    • Troll

running the risk of untarnishing my rep i will clarify that i choose the term script kiddie for all those punks that claim to be 1337 hackers while all they do is collect malicious scripts off the web and run them against any available target, doing harm to people they don't know, don't care about or even how the script they are running causes harm.

kinda like painting by numbers. you end up with the mona lisa without much artistic skill.

Dos ehh? So you admit you participate in an activity that is illegal? I'm not knocking you because you do it, but because you admit to it in an open forum. I'm good friends with some people who love to DDos some of which have over 200,000 bots/ drones, and could bring most things online to their knees. I just don't know how wise it is to admit you do it in an open forum. Me myself i think DOS or DDOS is childish, and i know it's looked down upon in the TRUE hacker community.