Can U Switch From French To English On A .Avi File ?

kol

it doesn't matter if you pay for it or not. the stolen car remains a stolen car, no matter through how many hands it goes. you pay someone to download stolen movies and possibly other software? stupid. that means you left a paper trail that can easily be followed to you when the person running the site you use gets nabbed.

to explain why i believe the copy you call your own is illegal:

studios want to make money.

they want to make as much money as possible.

therefor they do not want copies of movies people need to pay a lot of money to go see in a movie theatre to be traded more or less freely on the web.

they also do not want copies of movies that have been released for sale on dvd/video to be freely traded on the net.

they do not want movies that have been released as rentals to be freely traded on the net.

they do not want movies released as pay per view to be freely available, as well as movies released for premium cable/sattellite tv or network tv.

in short:

the movie studio does not want the movies to be freely available anywhere, anytime since that cuts into their possibilities to profit from said movie.

hence it is doubtful wether any studio that wants to make money (and in this specific case and the budget estimates for the movie in question they need to make a ton of money to break even) will agree to let someone running an ftp or something else collect a laughable fee for the dl of said movie.

do you get the point?

if not, i have this brand spanking new ferrari. just fell off the trailer, for a measly 50grand. i swear it's not illegal or anything. interested?

it doesn't matter if you pay for it or not. the stolen car remains a stolen car, no matter through how many hands it goes. you pay someone to download stolen movies and possibly other software? stupid. that means you left a paper trail that can easily be followed to you when the person running the site you use gets nabbed.

to explain why i believe the copy you call your own is illegal:

studios want to make money.

they want to make as much money as possible.

therefor they do not want copies of movies people need to pay a lot of money to go see in a movie theatre to be traded more or less freely on the web.

they also do not want copies of movies that have been released for sale on dvd/video to be freely traded on the net.

they do not want movies that have been released as rentals to be freely traded on the net.

they do not want movies released as pay per view to be freely available, as well as movies released for premium cable/sattellite tv or network tv.

in short:

the movie studio does not want the movies to be freely available anywhere, anytime since that cuts into their possibilities to profit from said movie.

hence it is doubtful wether any studio that wants to make money (and in this specific case and the budget estimates for the movie in question they need to make a ton of money to break even) will agree to let someone running an ftp or something else collect a laughable fee for the dl of said movie.

do you get the point?

if not, i have this brand spanking new ferrari. just fell off the trailer, for a measly 50grand. i swear it's not illegal or anything. interested?

well whatever close it if u want