Torrent

REV0LUTI0NIZED

Its because there are only 2 seeds and 3 peers which means you only have 5 people sharing the file. There is not even a complete file there with .79 distribution so you need to kill it and go to pirate bay and find the file there with more seeds and peers. Look for at least one seed and at LEAST 20 peers with at LEAST 1 distributed copy there. Also try the new Azureus it is very nice, also check this out. http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=890.0

Any questions pm me bro.

Super Secret link sent via PM, it should help. :D

There is no need to forward ports if he is not using a router. You should always change the default ports of the BT program due to ISP selective bandwidth limitations on known ports. Also you can disable windows firewall, I always do since its garbage. The link in my earlier post also goes step by step with manual port forwarding. Also for the people who think its the seeds, that is not necessarily a problem. You can have 500 peers but no seeds and as long as you have at least one distributed copy you will go just as fast. :)

Just download one at a time remove all the others and concentrate on the file #3 on the list in your pic using Azureus. The one with 8 seeds and 18 peers. Let that one run for a while and be sure and set your upload as high as you can since the upload will directly affect your dl. It takes BT at least 30 minutes to fire up and get good speeds and the longer it runs the more hidden peers it will connect to. Try this and let it run an hour if it is not going faster by then holler at me and I will be off work and at home and can help more. The green ping at the bottom of Azureus means you dont have to worry about ports. All we have to worry about is your upload speed and will take it from there.

If you go here you can get it in less than 5 minutes! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7453383&type=product&id=1125238535884

This post made me laugh twice. Once just because its smart ass and kinda funny but then the klinker is the sig, there is a copy machine in nearly ALL public libraries full of copyrighted material. At least all the libraries I have been in have that crappy copier in the corner that costs a dime and stinks like ass. :haha:

if u plan on putting that counter strike source on steam it wont work, cuz u have to have ur own auth code that cannot be copied, if there is another way of playing it online then go ahead, but as far as i kno it is a steam product and u have to install it onto steam.

There are still several loopholes around steam although we wont discuss that here.

This post made me laugh twice. Once just because its smart ass and kinda funny but then the klinker is the sig, there is a copy machine in nearly ALL public libraries full of copyrighted material. At least all the libraries I have been in have that crappy copier in the corner that costs a dime and stinks like ass. :haha:

1. not all material in a public library is copyrighted.

2. you are allowed to make copies for research purposes etc. it helps to make copies because that way you can keep your quotes and credits of the authors straight.

1. not all material in a public library is copyrighted.

2. you are allowed to make copies for research purposes etc. it helps to make copies because that way you can keep your quotes and credits of the authors straight.

Sounds an aweful lot like your describing Limewire. :haha: