spyaxe.exe has messed me up please help

bent240LV

last night i was infected with that stupid spyaxe.exe program. i ran all the scans and everything and of course it removed it but the icon in the task bar was still there when i rebooted. So i did some research and i guess this spyaxe.exe thing id pretty now malware or wahtever. so i downloaded this one program to delete it that i discovered from reading. So i let it go through its steps and it did delete the skyaxe program and other stuff associated with it. But i think it was to late, i am currently running in safe mode and ewverything works fine. But when i try to start windows normales my desktop is all messed up. i can still see desktop icons and such but all the menues and the background are black. what can i do? i cannot turn system restore on from safe mode and there is no way i can turn it on from windows with the condition of m desktop. Im guessing that it must of deleted some of my system files but im no expert at this. This is my first major problem i have had in years. Im not sure how to fix it i dont want to reformat becasue that sucks. what can i do.

• 2 weeks later...