Add A Hard Drive?

asubaseball727

Cool! I started putting my movies on my PC, and I have seen my memory dropping rapidly. Do you know anywhere that would help me with this? (Website wise) Or if it is really easy, an idea of what I should be looking for.

Also, would I be able to manage the files on it, and uninstall the OS and unnecessary files?

Thanks for the quick responses.

Ok, cool. I'll try that once I get it hooked up. First I need to uninstall it. Are the cables that I need to hook it up on the old computer or the new one? Also, do I just take it out, and keep the cords on the old hard drive and put it in the new one? Sorry for all of these "noobish" questions, I am a little confused, but willing to learn.

All the connectors should be in ur computer now(the new one)..just find the gray connector and install a power connector and ur good.  The gray connector should be on the same cable as ur primary hard drive cable(the black one)

Sry if i was confusing maybe someone can explain it easier

Ok, everything is up and running. Now I'm clearing up space on the hard drive and am wondering what I need to keep on it if anything.

Thanks

R u referring to the second hard drive(the one u just installed).  because if u dint have anything improtant on it that hard drive then i would just format it

My computer>find the drive u just installed(be careful that it is not ur new one)>right click>Format

before u do this make sure that there is nothing u want to keep on ur old drive(formatting will delete everything)

There are other ways to go about formatting but this one is the easiest