partitioning a single hard drive

laroc

Hi there, hope someone can help me out there. 

I have an athon 1800+, 80gb HDD running windows xp.  I want to be able to set up another partition with WINDOWS 98 SE.

whats the easiest way to do this. Partition Magic or Fdisk.

what would the structures of the drives be from the root drive. C: (logical and primary ect...)

i've choosen to use partition magic to sort out the partitions. Im just ready to install windows 98SE and after a reboot and selecting windows 98SE on the boot magic boot screen the installation CD for the oerating system load automatically. 

During the setup process of seting up windows 98SE the installation directory is prompted to use C:.  This is where i had previously install windows Xp.  what should I do ??

What i dont what to do is mess anything else up as I cant make emergency disk as i don't have a floppy disk rive.  I built the machine on the cheap.  Is it possible to make a CD ROM as a bootevice as i have a CDR.

before i go can someone look at the file attachment of what partition magic has done to the file structure of my hard drive.