my xbox 360 hell

Well, I have had my 360 since Christmas and it just shitted out on me. It had no signs of death until it happened all of the sudden. It wont let me hook the controllers up wirelessly. The media remote wont work, when i plug the controller into the usb drive it doesn't work either, and the best one is that the ring of light around the power button has 3 flashing red lights and the screen goes black without even having an error message pop up. Lets play a game and have everyone take a guess as to what's broke in it. Once I get it back from repairs I will post what was wrong with it. At least microsoft said they would fix it for free.  :haha:

haha, i built myself a computer rather than buying a 360 because I knew it would work and you can get the same great graphics on it and have the advantage of using a mouse to aim! Not to mention all the other things computers do.  ;)

haha, i built myself a computer rather than buying a 360 because I knew it would work and you can get the same great graphics on it and have the advantage of using a mouse to aim! Not to mention all the other things computers do.  ;)

the 7800gtx 512 mb with  killer hardware could surpass the 360

Yeah, all of you who keep saying you have no problems...good for you. But those of you who especially just bought it I would give it some time before you talk about it being fine. I've had mine since Christmas and there wasn't even a hint of crashing or any other problems with it until it just happened after a week and a half.. Many people on web forums and whatnot are complaining of these issues with their 360. So in reality you wouldn't see symptoms coming anyways. So if yours is working god bless. I'm not hating but it's too soon to tell for your 360s anyway. It could crap out in a sec. But the thing that pisses me off is that it wasn't even my fault that it crashed...I had that bitch standing vertical away from tight areas so it wouldn't overheat. But at least microsoft said they would either repair it or send me a new one.  :toothy6::violent1:

Yeah, all of you who keep saying you have no problems...good for you. But those of you who especially just bought it I would give it some time before you talk about it being fine. I've had mine since Christmas and there wasn't even a hint of crashing or any other problems with it until it just happened after a week and a half.. Many people on web forums and whatnot are complaining of these issues with their 360. So in reality you wouldn't see symptoms coming anyways. So if yours is working god bless. I'm not hating but it's too soon to tell for your 360s anyway. It could crap out in a sec. But the thing that pisses me off is that it wasn't even my fault that it crashed...I had that bitch standing vertical away from tight areas so it wouldn't overheat. But at least microsoft said they would either repair it or send me a new one.

Yeah, all of you who keep saying you have no problems...good for you. But those of you who especially just bought it I would give it some time before you talk about it being fine. I've had mine since Christmas and there wasn't even a hint of crashing or any other problems with it until it just happened after a week and a half.. Many people on web forums and whatnot are complaining of these issues with their 360. So in reality you wouldn't see symptoms coming anyways. So if yours is working god bless. I'm not hating but it's too soon to tell for your 360s anyway. It could crap out in a sec. But the thing that pisses me off is that it wasn't even my fault that it crashed...I had that bitch standing vertical away from tight areas so it wouldn't overheat. But at least microsoft said they would either repair it or send me a new one.

Actually resopalrabotnick, I thought it was easy to figure out what I meant. I meant that I took some precaution in keeping it well ventilated. And that is why it was a shame it still crapped out on me. I never said it was, "dust bunnies from christms to now to migrate into the 360 and block the cooling vents". Maybe you could've read my post a bit more thoroughly before being smart with me.  ;)