Which one is best and WHY?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is best and WHY?

• RadMin
    • VNC
    • TightVnc

Hi guys

so i have a laptop and a desktop

from my laptop i can remotely manage my desktop.

i am using Remote Desktop Connection from windows and it sucks

every time i restart my machine it stop at a login screen because it has a password, i can't remote desktop into it until i log in once.

so really every time i restart i need to go to the machine and log it in, LOL its stupid

so its either something I'm not doing right with the remote desktop management or it just works like that

so i have used radmin and i like it but i think i need to log in a 1st time also before i can log into it

so tell me guys what do i do and what do i use ?

every time i restart my machine it stop at a login screen because it has a password, i can't remote desktop into it until i log in once.

so really every time i restart i need to go to the machine and log it in, LOL its stupid

Interesting, Ive never had to log in once before using RDP.  You can't just put in your username and password and log in remotely?

• 2 years later...

Your another option is LogMeIn - it's a great remote assistance program - but how does it stand out from the rest of them !? - Its web based !!!!!! Ya, web based ! ....its awesome !

Hello there!  Thankfully I found your post.  My contractor is using a web-based program LogMeIn as well that I am accessing a remote desktop from for work.  Ive had a log-on problem before but it has been resolved already.  My current problem is that the web-based program runs extremely sluggish whenever I access my contractor's remote desktop and the cursor's latency is giving me a headache.  Is the probable cause that I'm accessing it miles away (from Asia to California) or is it because of my internet provider (smartbro in PH)?  Any idea how I could run the program smoothly and work on my contractor's desktop like I'm accessing my own computer? Thanks much!