ZoneAlarm HELP

ch34p5hot

i just downloaded ZoneAlarm I'm just wondering what the red and the green internet bars mean? and if there is a way to tweak these bars because i noticed the more green the faster my tests were.

No you can't tweak the colored lines. Those represent the good going in and out and the red is the bad that has been stopped

It would be nice if we could.

I would have done it and told everyone about it.

ZoneAlarm itself will slow down your download speeds.  I wouldn't be too worried about the bars, they only show when data is being transferred, otherwise it says ZA in the system tray.  If you want to accurately test your download speed, you will have to shut down ZA.

I am using ZA 6.1.737Pro and it's just a matter of configuring ZA to allow trusted traffic between your PC and the internet. I run ZA 24/7 and it never slowed down my speeds here or at DSLReports-----> http://www.dslreports.com/archive?zip=14213&dnsdom=&start=Search. So you may want to read more into the ZA instructions or obtain the Pro version.

ZA_insidelook.jpg

TheHalf