How do people get caught stealing music?

asubaseball727

no, im saying it's legal for YOU to dowload a backup copy, or mAKE a backup copy.

im not justifying it at all, i don't personally have a lot of the stuff i've downloaded,

people get caught for using known popular p2p networks, imho, irc behind some stuff seems to be safer, and, the servers can be faster.

i think they look at hosts with 1000 plus mp3's, and go for them, most instances you hear of it's LOTS of mp3's, as far as software, or movies, or media other then music, u don't hear about that, just music.

im sure Gates knows everyone on earth uses a jacked copy of XP.

well, hows that Dell treating you?

i personally can't stand proprietary architectures like Dell, HP, gateway, etc...

Home builds are cheaper, more stable, and not pre infected with ad/spyware..

as far as using an illegal copy of XP, On my laptop, it's a legal copy, on my desktops, they are a little vanilla... fully updated, and work fine.. NOW,

I'm completely moving to 64bit processing, which means I am going to be purchasing a VLK 64bit XP pro, or, Vista, dunno if i want to wait for Vista, and I'd rather buy Vista after a second Service pack or something like that...

anyhow, Vanilla copies of XP are ok for 32bit i guess, and i don't understand why we have to pay so much for an OS... but anyhow again, I WILL be purchasing the 64bit versions.

ehk to 32bit.

solaris X for 64bit is smoking, but, im not a scientist, just a home user/ work user...

why is everyone so afraid of admitting they use a vanilla copy of XP?

NOW someone said something about "Open Source" and it's crap, well, I've always been a linux user, and do feel that all knowledge should be made readily available for anyone, up to and including coded software.

again, my opinion...

and yeah, i bet half of those that have posted saying they DONT use a vanilla copy... actually do.

My media center PC is even a 5n1 version from winbeta

Resopalrabotnick you need to accept people are people and are gonna do things you may deem inappropiate, immoral or whatever. And why is it your soo insistant on having the last word in these matters? Dude just let it go!  And "agree to disagree"  ;)

TheHalf

lol

"where is the motivation to innovate if there is no way to make a buck off the innovation "

wow thats how linux went from Unix to some of the greater OS's today.

Gates has been "innovating" windows to death... XP STILL isn't what he promised win95 to be...

give it to the people, let us do the work, he makes plenty off the MSN messenger POP UPS we get.

as far as being proud??? no, im embarrassed I HAVE To use windows.

I can't even use a Mac fluidlly if i were to ONLY own a Mac.

here is my last word...

people have been making money off of us for so long, that we need a break... I get taxed 1/3 on my income, then when i buy groceries i get taxed 10 percent, then my property gets taxed... my gas is .74 cents tax, i mean, take a 31 thousand a year income, and REALLLY break down what YOU GET, it's like, 1/8th of your income, the rest, goes to Bill gates,,, and taxes.

again, all the more reason to avoid getting taxed on my MUSIC ahahahah...

u guys are so politically correct, im dying here...

no rogues left on the internet huh?

wow.

Wow even cooler, when is adobe gonna get they crap together, Photoshop 11, Illustrator 11, Premiere Pro, alll fully functional, all contact adobe online, all update,SWIM has use of all online adobe documents, images, fonts, media library, and forum... insane.

Most Professionals, that work for business's, don't have to buy their own software, last place I did texturing  for stacked my studio full,.they pay mega bux for multi license's, colleges offer Learning Editions,

with a few clicks of the mouse, and 2 hours, SWIM  has multi apps all 5 or 6 versions newer.. insane.

and to think these proggy geeks that actually write the code for windows, and other apps dont know how to get on p2p? or IRC? or how to freekin use google to search "p2p"

you're mistaken, they know.

oh yeah

Troll: I tried in a vague attempt to get to know you better, click the "click here" "and me" on your sig, that's great info, but, u never even  posted on those? can u expound on why those r there?

anyhow.

I could care less if you agree or agree to disagree,

oh, gee. wait, i just checked my last statement, i don't make enough money to drive the latest rolls royce. so i guess i'll just stroll down to the local dealership and explain to them that i'm taking one of their cars because i don't make enough money to buy it and/or don't feel like shelling out a few hundred kilobucks for it. all transportation should be free anyways since it's essential, how dare those brits, well ok, krauts since bmw bought em, demand a premium for a nice car!

sound stupid? maybe. funnily enough it's the exact argumentation used by online p2p, irc, whatnot thieves.