Trojan Horse

ch34p5hot

• 1 month later...

hey

this is my advice & do it at ur own risk but i find it very usefull & i had taken many viruses out of my system by the methods listed below

do u find the exact address (in the system)  go there delete it man or if it s in system folders u ll not have the right to delete it so there comes the use of the second OS Boot up with second OS go to the exact location of the trojan horse then delete it.

but u shouldn t use the second technique to delete all viruses if it doesn t go away with the first one since some driver files may get deleted & so your first OS starts malfunctioning so be VERY VERY VERY CAREFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m not responsible for any malfunctioning arising out of the above said technique & do it at ur own risk or wait for some knowledgeable folks to approve my technique!!!!!!

so i just scaned my computer with AVG and it says that i have   

Trojan Horse PSW. Generic.MCO

But it doesnt have any button to remove it.  Does ANYBODY know how to remove this?

I am not sure if there is a way to remove.. there was a different post about this trojan.. i would look it up in google or yahoo.. and see if you can find anything..

so i just scaned my computer with AVG and it says that i have 

Trojan Horse PSW. Generic.MCO

But it doesnt have any button to remove it. Does ANYBODY know how to remove this?

Try this link, download it onto a c.d. Go into safe mode(reboot,F-8 key immediatly on start up, keep on poking,till in safe mode with networking) once in pull up on c.d. and let run, takes about 1/2 hour, to run. Stay in safe-mode and run Anti-virus to clean up debris. Might help! The vcleaner.exe.

http://grisoft.com/doc/112/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

The virus will try to hide the cleaner, but will work on c.d.

Also do any updates on AV and Anti-spyware while you are in there, you may get some that you could not get topside.