offering dway 3000, 4000, 6000 and 7000 help

riteshnig2003

I am a DirecWay Technician. Working with the technical support. feel free to contact me by pm for any hardware and speed related issues with DirecWay 3000, 4000, 6000 or 7000.

I will let you know the resolution. I promise.

can also contact me at <snip>

So... When are you going to come back and give us some "inside" answers?

yeh it did take guts...because he obviously knew that there are issues and he was offering to help in anyway he could...but by the first couple of responses he got, he got head butted outta here...so there goes whatever he had to offer...we'll never know...he hasn't made another post since and has only been back once...just shameful imo  :shrug:

tdawnaz:  You are a perpetual optimist, aren't you?  ;-)

If the man had were in the position he claims to be in, he would know first hand of the experiences of the many unsatisfied, jaded Dway subscribers, and would have taken the time to show them that he was the real deal- in short, he would have anticipated and expected the response and would have been prepared with an answer.

You don't swagger in and offer the world then get offended when you encounter skepticism.  Skepticism is par for the course with Dway.  If he was who he claimed to be, then a couple lessons in PR might benefit him in the future.

I told Dway today that if they send another "certified installer /tech" to my home that uses a pocket knife to carve the plastic or any other parts of my dish they will face charges for destruction of personal property! Two installers now  have been to my home.....partially satisfied would be a big improvement. Dway or the FCC makes a big deal over this certification ....each service call takes near 2weeks to get somebody here, and so far would be better off asking a 10 year old to work on it ? 

I'm sure there are very knowledgable installers...... guessing not be many fail the test given to be come certified is the problem at hand? Another plus by WB....3 strikes your out?