cell phone repeaters

Guest helloimtim

Try Cellantenna.com There you will find reasonably priced repeaters. What I am doing is using a 11db gain antenna outside as high as I can get it and feeding it into the same model antenna inside the home (which provides the same amount of gain, shooting RF inside the house) The People in Mountainous areas use to use a similar technique, whereas their were two antennas on top of the Mountain. One was receiving the TV signal then they would feed it into another antenna on the Mountain which would be aimed into the valley below. Then people in the valley would aim their antennas at the one on the top of the Mountain. It is way cheaper then buying a repeater.

Guest helloimtim

My self I dont really need a repeater. Friend of mine lives in a area that is kinda on the fringe. Looses her connection at home alot. That and I did hear some about them I just wanted the facts and learn about them . So in short kinda a learning item for me. Its rare I get out here anymore and such so I asked you good people and she just read the responces and clicked on the link. So thank you all much.