My friends dsl keeps disconnecting

RAINMAKA

i play xbox live with a friend of mine who has verizon dsl. almost everytime he gets a phone call he lags out. i have cable so i am wondering if anybody has ever encountered this problem. if u need any information about his connection let me know and i will try and get it.

i play xbox live with a friend of mine who has verizon dsl. almost everytime he gets a phone call he lags out. i have cable so i am wondering if anybody has ever encountered this problem. if u need any information about his connection let me know and i will try and get it.

never even herd of that happening, phone call then lags out. something is Major wrong, or its just something stupid. I would call verizon.

sounds like he either has a bad filter or his filter isn't installed right. hence the signal from the phone bleeds into the dsl freq and kills the connection. and what's so bad about it, you are about to loose and give him a call. problem solved. if checking/replacing the filter doesn't work he should contact his isp.