Error Message

This is the error message that I got when I opened up testmy today. I tried to open it three times

same message and refresh twice.

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 158

I just opened up the testmy home page to login and the same error message is there. Something must be wrong.

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/testmyn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 158

Guest jeffwalker9999

I just opened up the testmy home page to login and the same error message is there. Something must be wrong.

6:35am pst IE browser getting error in code - too

Please advise webmaster/moderator

getting on browsers of :

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1

Version 9.0  Build 8031 Platform Win32 System Windows XP OPERA Browser 

Java Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.5    XHTML+Voice Plug-in not loaded

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20051012 Netscape/8.0.4