Comcast Question

u can hook up as many as u want. i thought the same thang untill i asked the tech he said the only they look for is a buisness type enviromant. Which i have i run a landscaping buisness with a 3 comp workstation in my office "this type of set up it what they work for" plus my reg comp and my notebook located in my bedroom. Thay only do that so they would force you to pay extra for their cable buisness subscription. But they guy was cool enough not to say anything. Everything runs wireless so its easy for me to hide it. If anybody has a set up like this i would hide it just to be safe if u dont run a buisness dont worrie about they caint do anything.

Yeah you can do what every you want, except for hosting, with your connection..  However, if you want say 2 IPs then you would have to pay extra or if you wanted a static ip..  I dont know if comcast offers these services but other providors do.