Is Your Son A Computer Hacker! (LOL)

Dark_Matter

I about died laughing reading this article. The person who wrote this is moron/idiot. I about died on the AMD part, and they even spelled linux wrong. This thing is total madness, and damn funny to. Linux an illegal hacker operating system? (LOL) Someone better call 90% of the internet up, and tell them to close it down because over 90% of the websites, and servers online run FreeBSD or linux based os's.

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

:haha:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great Dark Matter -  :haha:

It appears to be a funny if you read into the comments.

I especially like the 3rd comment:

i am guilty (none / 0) (#6095)

by Anonymous Reader on Sat Jan 12th, 2002 at 02:12:28 PM PST

how could i have been so blind...i have been putting firewall after firewall on my system. when along along i have tryyng to keep myself out... yes now that i have read your article i realize that i am a hacker...I have reviewed my computer and discovered filthy programs running amuck everywhere...Flash. MP3's. DOS. BIOS. and the holy grail of hacking, yes its true I HAVE LINUX, i am so sorry and at this moment the police are on their way to put me away...THANK YOU for opening my unworthy eyes

LOL

There is another article under the same heading "Internet Idiocy" about how J LO's butt is so big that you could land a helicopter on it.  ;)

edit: spelling

You could say I'm a model parent. My children have never failed to make me proud, and I can say without the slightest embellishment that I have the finest family in the USA.

As you can imagine, I was amazed. A computer hacker in my own house! I began to monitor my son's habits, to make certain that Cindy wasn't just telling stories, as she is prone to doing at times.

In one line he has the model family in the next line his daughter makes up stories - this is definatly a joke article

HAHAHA....ha...ha.....ha.......ha...sorry, had to get those out, too funny, omfg, that parent is such a dumbass, and the funniest part about it is that down here in the corner of my screen i'm downloading Knoppix 4.0.2 as i read this bs article...man, there are some st00pid parents out there...

oh no, can't upgrade that old Intel Extreme Integrated Gfx...that might lead to the kid actually getting something done!!!  :shock: :shock: and more MEMORY????!! OH NO!!!

Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

EDIT to include this

AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips.

I thought their headquarters was in California.

AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites.

Dude they're even at CompUSA.

They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program.

??? WTF? They were talking about Linux,by the way.

I just realized they were actually talking about an os called lunix which was used in the Commodore 64. At least I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LUnix

5. How much time does your child spend using the computer each day?

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services. This can take up to eight hours. If your son is doing this, he is breaking the law, and you should stop him immediately. The safest policy is to limit your children's access to the computer to a maximum of forty-five minutes each day.

I guess we are all guilty on this one! :haha:

bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (I'm sorry I can't stop laughing) haha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Whew!  Wow, that shit is fuuuunAY!  The funny thing is that there are parents that think like that :-P  -- that whole website is pretty funny, weird funny.

i just read the poll they have

Poll

I'm scared of hackers because...

They hack into NASA 5%

They steal things 4%

They are violent sociopaths 4%

They use amphetamines and speed 7%

They help Osama Bin Laden 14%

They're un-American 5%

They smell bad 58%

Votes: 11015

That site is a JOKE