Is Your Son A Computer Hacker! (LOL)

Dark_Matter

Haha, yea, i suppose i should let that parent, umm, i mean idiot know that that's complete and utter b$, i mean, c'mon, my DoS attacks usually don't take anywhere near as long as that, sh*t, i just have the computer do it, put it on autopilot.

guess i shouldn't bring up whats in my "Important Programs" folder, or this guy will go apesh*t :twisted:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone clicked the links in the article...alot of them take you to amazon stores and auctions and some to other sites to sell u something...did anyone else notice this??

has anyone clicked the links???...this wasn't just a joke...it was an advertisement...probably a pay per click thing...i can't believe that anyone still believes there was any seriousness to this at all...  :shrug::tongue8::icon_scratch:

Hi Guys , I have just joined the forum as a newbie, Already you are scaring the

Sh*t out of me, is my son a hacker ? well it made me think some,

He can be augmentative at times, last night he borrowed my car to take his new girlfriend out, this morning as a caring parent, I checked out my pride and joy ( the car  :oops: )

apart from some footprints on the headlining, it was OK, strangely it had only clocked up 10 miles, the only place round here in a 5 mile radius Worth visiting is the local woods , but not at night, so could he be a hacker  :D

But what is even more worrying is I seem to fit the profile of a hacker

#1 I am changing my appearance = growing silver hair,

#2 I use AMD proc.

#3 I crave more memory

#4 I have updated my vid. card

the list goes on and on

So as a caring parent I am baning myself from using the puter , and my wife has grounded me from going to the pub, until I mend my ways,

He can be augmentative at times, last night he borrowed my car to take his new girlfriend out, this morning as a caring parent, I checked out my pride and joy ( the car  :oops: )

apart from some footprints on the headlining, it was OK, strangely it had only clocked up 10 miles, the only place round here in a 5 mile radius Worth visiting is the local woods , but not at night, so could he be a hacker  :D

#2 I use AMD proc.

#3 I crave more memory

the list goes on and on

So as a caring parent I am baning myself from using the puter , and my wife has grounded me from going to the pub, until I mend my ways,

dont worry that article was just for humor purposes

#2 I use AMD proc.

#3 I crave more memory

the list goes on and on

:haha: :haha: :haha:

That's it!  It's my civic duty to report you!

• 4 weeks later...

Too bad this was meant as a joke, i couldnt stop laughing after i read this part

"Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"

back in 1998 i got my first computer it was a compaq, and those were one of the first software i installed lol.

Too bad this was meant as a joke, i couldnt stop laughing after i read this part

"Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"

back in 1998 i got my first computer it was a compaq, and those were one of the first software i installed lol.

U actually installed that shit?

U actually installed that shit?

Agreed it is pretty silly to install these well know ad-ware/spyware/malware programs.  :-P:haha: Does this dude even run any anti-virus or anti-spyware??!  Damn even a lame anti-spyware proggie will pick up these pieces of crap!  Bet this dude is riddled with infections.  ;):lol:

I just got to assume this and other articles on the site are a joke but even so this was funny as hell to read thanks for posting it I got a great laugh.  :haha:;):haha::evil6: Great submission this made my day.  ;):D

Knoppix live linux CD is nice :D and works well in conjunction with VMware while still running windows as long as you have enough RAM in your system.  :?  Unfortunately the hard part is that some of these live linux distros need better support for various ethernet cards and can be a pain to figure out a work around but I got my wireless card to get recognized on a LAN with a little effort and it's worth it. Just a heads up search some support forums if you get problems setting up your internet connection for it an other live linux CD distros.  Personally I like some of the other more "hacker" like and forensics stylized custom distros like Whoppix and some other good ones such as: Auditor, Morphix, Sentry CD (linux firewall), Haking 9 Live, PHLAK, Redwall, and HoneyWall ( an IDS: don't remember but I think this one isn't live but could be useful in you have an older computer laying around not being used - this could server as a line of defense for your for your critical online connected computers to hide behind. Hardware firewalls/IDS can be nice.  This might slow your computer behind it  to be a bit slower though. Sadly I haven't tested it yet but plan too sometime soon but it looks thorough and I've heard good things.)

Peace all,

Azag

*PS: Uh oh ...gotta go I hear sirens they must be coming for my old AMD! Help!!! Arrgghh!!!! Noooo not the taser!  :haha::lol::whaa:

Agreed it is pretty silly to install these well know ad-ware/spyware/malware programs.    Does this dude even run any anti-virus or anti-spyware??!  Damn even a lame anti-spyware proggie will pick up these pieces of crap!  Bet this dude is riddled with infections.   

Hey guys he did say back in 1998, we were all innocents back in those days,

I was running win 3.1 with no internet connection then  :D

Regards Roco  UK (  [glow=red,2,300]Jn[/glow]. )

Hey guys he did say back in 1998, we were all innocents back in those days,

I was running win 3.1 with no internet connection then  :D

Regards Roco  UK (  [glow=red,2,300]Jn[/glow]. )

You make a good point and I unfortunately overlooked the date posted.  :oops::shock:

Back then anti-spyware apps and info where less noticed and much less sophisticated and most users (average ones) didn't realize the need for such programs. Besides that I doubt highly that during that time an anti-virus would pick up things like Comet Cursor or Bonzi Buddy.  I suppose I jumped the gun on that one due to my oversite.  My bad.  ;)    Hell back then most ppl had no idea Gator pop-up install was spying on them so yea this was a common occurance. Glad most people see this crap for what it is now or at least more people are staying informed.  Later all.

Peace,

Azag

----------------------------------

My Site:

VXCHAOS File Server

[link deleted]

Edit by RTB: Can't allow such links to be posted I'm afraid, because of the warez and worse stuff. Huge collection though. :whaa: