nvidia drivers

Ryan314

yeah.. that is the best set they currently have.. they are older than the current set of driver..

how is it diff than normal drivers from nvidia, for gaming, like better fps or what?

They are optimized for gaming.. which means that yes.. you should get more FPS using these drivers..

Don't ever use modified drivers, they offer no speed improvement I've ever seen and when you have a graphical error the only way you can get rid of it is to use DriverCleaner3 and take all nvidia crap out than use the official version.

Just use coolbits 2 that is just a registry key that unlocks overclocking and stuff. :P

I have use the Omega drivers for about 2 and a half years now and they constantly out preform the drivers that are released by ATI.  I have yet to have an error or anything..

ditto

(although I haven't been using them quite so long...)

Like I said... their current Nvidia project is on hold for some reason or another..

Sorry to tell you this, but the Omega Nvidia Drivers project is currently on hold ATM (NOT canceled), don't ask me why and please stop the emails asking for updates, I will resume the work on them when I find it appropriate, thanks for your understanding.

I would think that the program will restart some time soon.. that was posted back in september..