i need help with charter or something

robbbert22@aim.com

van buren u you seem to no alot about all this and i do sorta of but i mean i just upgraded to 3 mb download speed and 500kb upload and it worked the first day i got it but now i get 283kb upload and 227kb download with charter at my house and wen i go to my dads he has verizon online and i get the same stats at his houseand when he tried on his desktop and his labtop it seemd to be above averge on his desktop and runing at 20 % on his laptop and its download speed is still 1.4 mb and mine is runiing at 4% of average you got any answers he works for a big computer company but he cant find a problem with my internet me and him thinks is something on my comp i just reformatted last week and i had about 10 gb in a bkup folder i delete those and no im down to useing 10 gb of space and i see nothiong rong that i can fix thank you  :D