what is michael jordans record ?

and shak what is his record ?

camone NBA fans you must know this

Yep 100 points in a game is correct

Wilt most points is 100 to New York Knicks 03/02/62

Kobe most points is 81  to Toronto Raptors 01/22/06

Jordan most points is 69  to Cleveland Cavs 03/28/90

Shaq most points is 61  to L.A. Clippers 03/06/00

Yeah man Kobe is amazing......He is being compared to Jordan...Heck Jordan dint even score 81 pts in a game

Ok, I hate this. Michael Jordan IS the greatest player to play the game. I am not a kobe fan, but that is amazing. Granted he did shoot over 50%(which is really good) he took 46 shots. The other thing you have to look at is winning. Jordan always won. The lakers are not good. The thing about basketball is that points, and sometimes assists and rebounds are looked at when the player gets a double/ triple double. There are little things that go unnoticed but make a huge difference throughout the course of a game. The bulls were a dynasty, and I highly doubt the Bulls would've been anything without MJ. He made his team a team. For those and many others, MJ will be the greatest player to play the game of basketball.

Ok, I hate this. Michael Jordan IS the greatest player to play the game. I am not a kobe fan, but that is amazing. Granted he did shoot over 50%(which is really good) he took 46 shots. The other thing you have to look at is winning. Jordan always won. The lakers are not good. The thing about basketball is that points, and sometimes assists and rebounds are looked at when the player gets a double/ triple double. The bulls were a dynasty, and I highly doubt the Bulls would've been anything without MJ. He made his team a team. For those and many others, MJ will be the greatest player to play the game of basketball.

Everything you said is all true

DAMN I miss the Championship days (Jordan), like rolling cars, breaking into store and steal stuff, pick a fight with ppl, riot  :haha:  :haha: :haha:  Oh yeah we did have a Championship (White Sox), but I'm already married which means i coulnt do any of the stuff i did back in the mid 90's

Ok, I hate this. Michael Jordan IS the greatest player to play the game. I am not a kobe fan, but that is amazing. Granted he did shoot over 50%(which is really good) he took 46 shots. The other thing you have to look at is winning. Jordan always won. The lakers are not good. The thing about basketball is that points, and sometimes assists and rebounds are looked at when the player gets a double/ triple double. There are little things that go unnoticed but make a huge difference throughout the course of a game. The bulls were a dynasty, and I highly doubt the Bulls would've been anything without MJ. He made his team a team. For those and many others, MJ will be the greatest player to play the game of basketball.

yeah Kobe is being compared to Jordan But i he is not as good imo

Points arent everything.....IMO Kobe is a ball hog.  Michael Jordan was a well rounded player...Kobe just

has a incredible a shot

Yep thats what i think of to. What was the reason shaq didnt like kobe about. might be the same reason you said amc11890

he's a ball hog. jordan (gotta add scottie pippen) had everything.

Top Ten Highest Points By A Player In Single Game 

I didnt know David Robinson was in the top 10

1.  Wilt Chamberlain, Phi.  3/2/62   N.Y.            100

2.  Kobe Bryant, L.A.L.      1/22/06   TOR.            81

3.  Wilt Chamberlain, Phi.    12/8/61    (3OT) L.A.L.  78

4.  Wilt Chamberlain, Phi.    1/13/62   CHI.            73

Wilt Chamberlain, S.F.  11/16/62   N.Y.            73

David Thompson, Den.    4/9/78   DET.            73

7.  Wilt Chamberlain, S.F.    11/3/62   L.A.L.          72

8.  Elgin Baylor, L.A.L.        11/15/60  N.Y.            71

9.  David Robinson, S.A.      4/24/94   L.A.C.          71

10. Wilt Chamberlain, S.F.    3/10/63   SYR.              70

Top Ten Highest Points By A Player In Single Game 

I didnt know David Robinson was in the top 10

1.  Wilt Chamberlain, Phi.  3/2/62   N.Y.            100

2.  Kobe Bryant, L.A.L.      1/22/06   TOR.            81

3.  Wilt Chamberlain, Phi.    12/8/61    (3OT) L.A.L.  78

4.  Wilt Chamberlain, Phi.    1/13/62   CHI.            73

Wilt Chamberlain, S.F.  11/16/62   N.Y.            73

David Thompson, Den.    4/9/78   DET.            73

7.  Wilt Chamberlain, S.F.    11/3/62   L.A.L.          72

8.  Elgin Baylor, L.A.L.        11/15/60  N.Y.            71

9.  David Robinson, S.A.      4/24/94   L.A.C.          71

10. Wilt Chamberlain, S.F.    3/10/63   SYR.              70

wow i dint know David Robinson put up that many points in a game.  Does anyone know how many points total the Knicks scored when Wilt Chamberlain scored 100?

What Kobe did was amazing regardless of  how good or bad Toronto is'  I wonder who actually is the greatest player that has ever played the game?  MJ comes to mind but is he really? I'm a huge fan of Mike but there are other great player with far more championships than MJ....  there should be another topic made to debate on who is the greatest player ever'