How can i get a ping test

M16

Yeah ping on ut 988 any where i go but i can still play learned how to jump move and shoot :) lol thats the key learn who you playing with then move where they cant hit you and just shoot its luck but hey s long as i can play going to try DOD HAHA good thing i got some freind to hide me they on dsl but like i said you can play games just got to learn how :)

LOl bird they are smart they done got something made that well go faster then the speed of light

LOL I can see now: Worm Hole Wireless, INC.

Why just surf when you can time travel? :haha:

I would consider switching if that was availabe.

Lets look at it this way if we had a big truck and a van they had the same stuff loaded on them  well the big truck as more on it then the van so the van well make it there fast as (dsl and so on) and the big truck has more on it (as sat) so it takes it longer to get there  but the van took less time (dsl and so on) as less to go then (sat) and (sat) is loaded more (or big truck) (dsland so) send lise data then (sat) and dont have to go far (sat) goes 45millon miles  and (dsl and so on) gos half  or less then that that is why it lags well if you can make (sat) send less data and faster it well be like (dsl and so on)

Lets look at it this way if we had a big truck and a van they had the same stuff loaded on them  well the big truck as more on it then the van so the van well make it there fast as (dsl and so on) and the big truck has more on it (as sat) so it takes it longer to get there   but the van took less time (dsl and so on) as less to go then (sat) and (sat) is loaded more (or big truck) (dsland so) send lise data then (sat) and dont have to go far (sat) goes 45millon miles  and (dsl and so on) gos half  or less then that that is why it lags well if you can make (sat) send less data and faster it well be like (dsl and so on)

no, and do you have to double post thee is a mod button