HOW MANY PEOPLE PLAY FINAL FANTASY XI ?

kirithief

kirithief is my sister and that is not a real picture of her and by the way her name is chantel. She only started going on this thing when she saw me on it and it took me a while to figure out kirithief was her. U want a real picture hear

heh kinda figured. :roll: nothing wrong with that pic either tho :)

:? Well whoever she is she is welcome here, and I agree thats a nice picture of your sis:), I guess it doesn't matter how she got here but it seems like she enjoys visiting and thats cool:) Now if I was only thirty some years younger.....LOL....and not married

8) Microwave

kirithief is my sister and that is not a real picture of her and by the way her name is chantel. She only started going on this thing when she saw me on it and it took me a while to figure out kirithief was her. U want a real picture her

This thread is funny

If she is your sister... where do you live.

kiri -- is this your brother

This thread is almost like One Life to Live or some shit

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!! that is not me wtf dude!

im getting pissed off with this shit!!!!! that is not me u better tell the damn truth im so mad><im like not wanting to visit anymore becuase of that dumb ass picture and lie><

:( Don't leave, its cool having you here and it is lame for someone to say you are someone else, but you are welcome here and don't worry what people say ................... you know who you are and what your about and thats whats important:):)

8) Microwave

Just from the way "she" responded to someone saying she was someone else I have a feeling that really isn't her in the picture. Sure freaked out A LOT when someone just said "she" was someone else. I'm not trying to be mean, just saying what I think :D . Oh well, it was fun having a female on the forums while it lasted (3 days?). HaHa

lol u guys scare chicks away too fast...

u need to treat them like everyone else, not ask for pics and then say its not her

:-P

She suggested we go look at her picture....and it seemed like a good idea to me.....lol and I liked what I saw but, besides that she seems like a cool person and she is always welcome her as far as I'm concerned:)

8) Microwave