Circuit City Failed Me!

x_6985381

Haha so i finally got my sony vaio back, they couldnt fix it what a "i should've known"

Anyways it took me since 7:30 Eastern til 12 O-clock to figur out what was wrong.

Circuit City deleted my whole harddrive ... ASSh*les. anyways i just rewrote home sp1 and used my old Vaio recovery disc to start it up and restore it.

Anyways its up im happy, now i just have to download and restart so many times tonight.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Circuit City Sucks.

Pce all.

Best Buy lost by brothers laptop once.  It was a Fujitsu and was fairly new and somehow they lost it in shipping.  My brother b*tched them out and tricked some new girl to give him a top of the line Sony Vaio instead of the p.o.s. they were trying to give him. 

Dvd drive went out on the sony and he took it back, took them a month to fix it!

Before I knew how to upgrade computers and fix them on my own: a few years ago, i usually took all my computers to get fixed at Compusa.  When going to compusa about a year ago, i recieved a tip from of the customers there.  I was going there to get my hardrive fixed and one of the customers asked me if my computer was custom built and i told him it was store bought and he recommended i build my next computer because of the price difference.  After hearing this from one of the customers who was only about 16, i decided to start upgrading my own computer, and i have never went back to a retail store to get my computer fixed or upgraded. 

BTW: Compusa IMO has very good techs and I recommend anyone who does not have the time or does not want to fix/upgrade there computer to go there.

You mean the the retarded squad, they hire and call them experts... It seems like they tell everyone "Oh we can't fix this but we can put Windows back on here for $129.00,, WTF" I can do that my damn self....

Well, it's all alot of bull, because i once watched this poor woman at BB look devestated as the guy showed her and himself the Windows blue screen telling her that the HIMEM.sys or some important system file was gone, then when she asks the (dumass) if her stuff is going to be lost, he simply tells her that there is no way to get it back. NOW: I can think of 3 (three) ways to get her crap off of there, do it for free, and do it right. Plus, i can reinstall windows XP for her using the serial number i have memorized. :-) all for free, not some $ 80 they want to charge her....

Well, it's all alot of bull, because i once watched this poor woman at BB look devestated as the guy showed her and himself the Windows blue screen telling her that the HIMEM.sys or some important system file was gone, then when she asks the (dumass) if her stuff is going to be lost, he simply tells her that there is no way to get it back. NOW: I can think of 3 (three) ways to get her crap off of there, do it for free, and do it right. Plus, i can reinstall windows XP for her using the serial number i have memorized. :-) all for free, not some $ 80 they want to charge her....

Unfourtanelty that is how they make there $.  My dad bought a computer at BB and one of the Geek Squad people there said that Adaware causes more problems than help and he recommended us pay like 150 for the geeksquad to install Norton on our computer

Adaware causes more problems than help and he recommended us pay like 150 for the geeksquad to install Norton on our computer

oh,that's a good one.i don't even think norton cost $150.

i've had norton and trying to uninstall it,i had to format the person's computer.it was like a virus,infected everything and even DOS.

Best Buy over Circuit City anytime but neither one for service' i I have taken mu computer so many times in 3 years and guess what? They couldn't find the problem'  I had to learn on my own and of course getting lots of help on forums like this'  i can't believe i even paid them $35 to the Moron Squad to pop in an additional 512 MB of Ram well that was when i was a newbie with computers' i might not be an expert now but i keep my computer running with optimum performance thanks to you guys on this great site.........

gEEK wHAT? I asked them how one time. "Can I have a price listing for services" They said, "Well we don't give prices, we determine the need of your computer and go from there." So I said, "So you just pull prices out of your ass?" Of course this was 2.5 years ago before that high as price list they have right now on there website,,

Only one guy at geeksquad could help me with my problem on my old dell... it was a long time ago and i knew nothing.. ok so i had installed video drivers and all of a sudden the comp colors were messed up and i forgot i installed new drivers... (remember me then = noob) so i asked everyone of them and only ONE even knew what a video driver was....  >.<

and im not exagurating

Only one guy at geeksquad could help me with my problem on my old dell... it was a long time ago and i knew nothing.. ok so i had installed video drivers and all of a sudden the comp colors were messed up and i forgot i installed new drivers... (remember me then = noob) so i asked everyone of them and only ONE even knew what a video driver was....  >.<

and im not exagurating

That is sad