Providers section.

tommie gorman

Did not know if it would be reliable, stable, etc... Just window shopping, and researching. Plus it is tax deductible. Business expense.

Thought it might also help others that do not know where to look and think they need to open up new forums when there might be a more applicable one to suit there needs if they new what the different forums included!! Just trying to help out!!

;) ;) ;) Also thought it might cut out the 55,000 mile signal jet lag!!

haha yeah 55,000 miles of lag sucks the big one.. T1 is going to run at 1.5/1.5 99.99% of the time.. it is a leased line so you can do what ever you want with it.. it will either come in copper like a phone cable or via fiber..  You are going to need some serious network hardware, router like cisco quality, to connect to the internet.. Most of the time the providor provides the hardware nessary.

Dude why do you need a t-1? get a good Cable Or High Dsl Package and Nice router for your business.. I mean I have a 8Mb/1Mb line going into my office and about 15 computers and 2 I.P phones and works great. I limit the amount of bandwidth per node on my end via my VERY EXPENSIVE CISCO router, and works great... unless you truly need the reliabilty of a T-1 and need at least 25 phones and 100 computers on the internet, a local Cable or Dsl package will work for you... at a fraction of a T-1

Dude why do you need a t-1? get a good Cable Or High Dsl Package and Nice router for your business.. I mean I have a 8Mb/1Mb line going into my office and about 15 computers and 2 I.P phones and works great. I limit the amount of bandwidth per node on my end via my VERY EXPENSIVE CISCO router, and works great... unless you truly need the reliabilty of a T-1 and need at least 25 phones and 100 computers on the internet, a local Cable or Dsl package will work for you... at a fraction of a T-1

If he's got DWay... I highly doubt he has cable or dsl available...

A T-1 can only support 24 standard phone.. i am not sure if that is what you were refering to.. or if it was VoIP

Dude why do you need a t-1? get a good Cable Or High Dsl Package and Nice router for your business.. I mean I have a 8Mb/1Mb line going into my office and about 15 computers and 2 I.P phones and works great. I limit the amount of bandwidth per node on my end via my VERY EXPENSIVE CISCO router, and works great... unless you truly need the reliability of a T-1 and need at least 25 phones and 100 computers on the internet, a local Cable or Dsl package will work for you... at a fraction of a T-1

Dude PHP is correct, dial up-Dway-T-1, what would be your choice. Need download speed for research on realestate. Would take any other options. My time is valuable to me. Have children that need my time. Time is one commodity you cannot put any price on if it is valuable. Had children late in life(another story).

Transedge has already qualified me for serviceability. $420 per month for 3 year contract, no connection or activation fees, maybe DSL or Cable will be here by then, don't count on it. Aggravation irritates me, makes me irritable with family and at work. But have 6 months of contract time to ponder on it.

5 Miles from cable or DSL civilization.