ebay bull...

PioneerCrazed

Alright, so I'm trying to sell my old router on ebay using 'buy it now'. I set my shipping to a flat rate of $10, and left it defaulted to only ship to USA. Well I check it out and someone bought it living in Sweden. I don't think my $10 set aside for shipping is going to cover that; and now if I want to relist it ebay is going to smack me with fees. Anybody had this same experience? Here's my item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5863015316&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

I would ask for the additional shipping fees...if he refuses to pay report the transaction as unpaid item, ebay will then give you a credit for fees and allow you to re-list. He has a good rating so most likely he will cough up the extra shipping cost. I'm thinking you have to give him 10days to pay before you can file an unpaid item claim.

Yah, I'm basically ranting here. It clearly states only US; why did he buy it???

Anyways, I just emailed him saying basically he's got to pick up the tab. I don't understand why he was even able to buy it, ebay knows he is in Sweden; and they know I only want to ship to USA. Bah!

be carefull he might be a acammer, i put up a IBM thinkpad T30 about a week ago, with the a buy it now, and some guy bought it in france, but he wanted me to ship it nigeria.

when you do the buy it now you need to add the buyer requirements to your listing.

If he already paid you for the item, you need to email him and tell him is going to me more for shipping.

shipping so sweden from florida cost me $67 UPS for a 7lb item.

-Dlewis

Next time I'll definitley be looking for the "buyer requirments" section. I've never shipped anything internationally, and I don't feel like starting now (maybe Canada). He hasn't payed yet, and I've already emailed them letting them know the terms. How did you go about ebay with your IBM?