BSNL'S DATAONE BROADBAND

SUMITVERMA

right now Indian braodband providers are not too much into residential customers....they are using all there facilities to capture business customers...since they bring high profit margins & less maintainence.....their broadband speed is laughable (although better then dialup) but their plans where u pay per Mbits (or something like that) discourage plentiful users. They need to add some serious bandwidth and unlimitied usage plans (at affordable prices) for India's braodband boom.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I would say BSNL offers the best speed now a days but there customer service is hell. somewhat ok with the connection reliabilty.

The reason why customer said there broadband connection is very slow because there should be only 6 kms from the premises to the exchange as of DSL Technology.

My house is very near to the exchange and I am getting the speed of 600kbps as download and 250 kbps as upload. Check your speed with http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest.

If your are not getting the speed then I would suggest the best way to fix it.

Never go with Airtel. They sucks our money anything. Stick with BSNL because it's worth for money what we paid.

Suresh