Any one have charter internet in East TN

M16

Any one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Any one?

• help
    • help

• 3 weeks later...

Where in East tennessee b/c my bro lives in Kingsport and he has charter. Also a couple of friends from work have charter. You may want to call and ask Comcast if they can provide for you. I get blazing speeds with them.

well i live close to NC about 3 hrs from king sport and i called charter and they dont have inter net here just tv

My sister lived in Johnson City ,and she had CHARTER.I live in west TN "Union City" and it has CHARTER.                      GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yes i live 30 mins from johnson City :) but like i said they dont have internet here yet when i called the man said he heared a room that they was going to start ruing it in about 3 months :)

Well once again you should call comcast and see what they got going or earthlink. Even though the earthlink DSL techs are retarded. So I am assuming you live in hampton or roan mountain, maybe butler. If that's the case I know charter, comcast, and earthlink service hampton and roan mountain. For Butler dude you're S.O.L. nothing goes to butler especially on purpose.

Well once again you should call Comcast and see what they got going or Earthlink. Even though the Earthlink DSL techs are retarded. So I am assuming you live in hampton or roan mountain, maybe butler. If that's the case I know charter, Comcast, and Earthlink service hampton and roan mountain. For Butler dude you're S.O.L. nothing goes to butler especially on purpose.

lol your right but butler has dsl i live close to MCY then butler we have cable tv but not internet lol and dsl stops at the new school they made

lol your right but butler has dsl i live close to MCY then butler we have cable tv but not internet lol and dsl stops at the new school they made

Wow when did butler get DSL? Man they must be stepping up in life. I have a few friends in butler do you know if the DSL would run to the north carolina cut-off towards little milligan school? Because one of my friends is moving just to get high speed. Maybe he won't have to.

Wow when did butler get DSL? Man they must be stepping up in life. I have a few friends in butler do you know if the DSL would run to the north carolina cut-off towards little milligan school? Because one of my friends is moving just to get high speed. Maybe he won't have to.

I dont know man tell him to go to sprint.com and put is email in there  i know where my cous lives he can get dsl and my brother to