Talk about a Direcway "Issue"

lumpy

Well dont they always, always blamming there issues on somthing else lol.  I used to have the same issue here with all the failed transmitions they gotton better though,  AMC9.

The best thing I can do is probably demand them to move to a different transponder...

I tried to register on the AMC3 1250 today and I would be getting a 64 signal (rather than 47), but when I reboot the modem after registering, it just goes back to the 1150. Oh well, I guess I need them to change it.

I get about a 55 signal strangth, on another frequency I can get 67 + !!!!! Wont let me switch and I was on the phone a while back and they were having me try difrent frequencys and I said the the tech I want that one, what I got in respons "NOTHING" they said nothing about it lol.

But 47 signal strangth?  Holy cow you almost on the edge of getting your connection interupted by weather.  I think you need your dish repointed.

Just to let ever one know i just got off the phone with dway techsup AMC9 is have problems i repeat AMC9 is haveing problems so this is why my speed is so slow that women said techs are working on it so dont complane now you know why your speeds are slow if you are on AMC9

I get about a 55 signal strangth, on another frequency I can get 67 + !!!!!  Wont let me switch and I was on the phone a while back and they were having me try difrent frequencys and I said the the tech I want that one, what I got in respons "NOTHING" they said nothing about it lol.

But 47 signal strangth?  Holy cow you almost on the edge of getting your connection interupted by weather.  I think you need your dish repointed.

It actually only goes out during a really hard rain or heavy snow... I've tried repointing it myself, but can only get to 52 (it goes up in the morning, down in the evenings). I think there's a tree partially in the way, so that's messing with my signal a bit...

Just to let ever one know i just got off the phone with dway techsup AMC9 is have problems i repeat AMC9 is haveing problems so this is why my speed is so slow that women said techs are working on it so dont complane now you know why your speeds are slow if you are on AMC9

When were we talking about "Speeds" lol. :haha:

When were we talking about "Speeds" lol. :haha:

Its not only about speeds If they are having problems you cant do nothing  your signal stinks mine is 83  when it rains or snows it is 80 79 lumpy i know you was not talking about "SPEED"  but the topic is 

Talk about a DirecWay "Issue"