ok this is cool

dlewis23

I can't really. I'm too young. All I can do is mow lawns and do chores which I am doing but I don't make much with that. :roll:

If you want to make alot of money, finish school (unlike i did) and get a high paid job. or drop out like it did, have fun in the air force, go to Iraq like i did, almost die, then have a very high paying talent and get to know owner of a company and then get a job working for him.

If you want to make alot of money, finish school (unlike i did) and get a high paid job. or drop out like it did, have fun in the air force, go to Iraq like i did, almost die, then have a very high paying talent and get to know owner of a company and then get a job working for him.

And since the A.F. won't recruit until your seventeen, you can do all this (assuming you dropped out and went and scored high on your GED) by the time your 18!!  

And since the A.F. won't recruit until your seventeen, you can do all this (assuming you dropped out and went and scored high on your GED) by the time your 18!! 

thats a new thing within the past year 1/2 this was 3 1/2 years ago. and there are still ways of getting in with out a h.s. diploma or G.E.D

I can't imagine going out there like that. Seems pretty scary to me. It's cool that you want to protect our country though. :D

You dlewis, have inspired me:

locknloadgunani0mf.gif

Came out quite nicely...

It's funny how this topic is supposed to be on money, but we are talking about dlewis' experiences in the armed forces!

i listed at 16, was in basic at 17, in iraq at 17, and 9 months, did 1 tour in iraq, and came home at 18 and im trying to go back, but there are no open slots for me.

So how long is a tour anyway? What'd you do there? How many troops does the AF have over there?

i want to join the army or navy BUT my wife doesn't want me to. oh well thats marriage life  :D

First of all your wife likes $$$$, or she is a corpse. So join the AF reserves, 9 weeks basic,tech training depending on field, and 1 weekend a month, plus 2 weeks in summer camp, you get to give her a vacation from you while you vamoose to meet up with buds to play GI. Some retirement for later on. Lifetime medical, and other benefits. She will always miss you more when you are on vacations. Gives some self worth also. Not a bad deal. I personally love the medical and V.A. loans. :brave: :brave: