ok this is cool

dlewis23

i just think fighting doesn't resolve anything ;) - ...thats why after 1000s of years of fighting human kind is just bringing the world to wards its end  :?

I guess that the first war was between Lucifer and the lords angles. And the lord led several wars with the Israelites. That just shows that sometimes you have to show them a good kick in the butt!!!!!!!! :ar15::headbang::brave:

i just think fighting doesnt resolve anything ;) - ...thats why after 1000s of years of fighting human kind is just bringing the world towards its end  :?

if you were really over in Iraq, you would see what fighting has resolved. there are 100's of thousands of iraqies that now have power, and running water for the first time in 30 years. there are kids now that instead of carring a AK-47 they carry a soccer ball, and play every day with another kid who carred a AK-47 for 10 dam years. What you see on the news doesn't show what it is like over there, or how much life is different, people don't have to be worried about being killed for speaking what's on there mind. don't say that fighting doesn't resolve anything, when you haven't seen fighting resolve anything.

if you were really over in Iraq, you would see what fighting has resolved. there are 100's of thousands of iraqies that now have power, and running water for the first time in 30 years. there are kids now that instead of carring a AK-47 they carry a soccer ball, and play every day with another kid who carred a AK-47 for 10 dam years. What you see on the news doesn't show what it is like over there, or how much life is different, people don't have to be worried about being killed for speaking what's on there mind. don't say that fighting doesn't resolve anything, when you haven't seen fighting resolve anything.

Said like a true american

:icon_salut:   :biggun:   :ar15fire:   :ar15:

LOL

P.s  Dlewis check out my sig i made in pscs2 you havent been on aim so i couldnt show you

Im proud of it =)