Anti virus suggestion

sean5900xt

I am looking to buy a anti virus and was wondering what you guys recomend. I have been using AVG Free but it keeps messing up and wont update and i keep having to reinstall it. Right now iam most considering Panda Titanium 2006 antivirus + antispyware, because it seems to have the best UI and scans fast. But I was just wondering what you recommend. For now iam on a 30 day trial of PC - Cillin which seems a little slow. Anyways thanks!

I am looking to buy a anti virus and was wondering what you guys recommend. I have been using AVG Free but it keeps messing up and wont update and i keep having to reinstall it. Right now iam most considering Panda Titanium 2006 antivirus + antispyware, because it seems to have the best UI and scans fast. But I was just wondering what you recommend. For now iam on a 30 day trial of PC - Cillin which seems a little slow. Anyways thanks!

Sometimes I have to reboot to get updates, but don't forget that AVG says it will only update one time a day on the free edition. Also try the vcleaner in Grisoft as well, don't to forget to follow instructions, I also had to copy to a disk because could not find in safe mode but I could pull it up on the disc. And don't go directly back into windows, go into safe mode with networking and clean up debris with AVG free, then go back into windows. Not had a bit of problem since.

I haven't had any problems with AVG it updates once a day like its supposed too.I've only needed to run it in safe mode once to get rid of a couple of viruses that it wouldn't get in normal but that was over a year ago.

I tried the Kaspersky online scan & it never found anything so I guess AVG is keeping my OS clean.