Show Some Cool Avatars Will You?

FGOKURULES

php;So is there anything coknuck can do to correct the problem? I don't have any as long as the avatars are not larger than 100X100 myself & some even larger ones seem to fit without scroll bars for me.But I beleive the max for an animated avatar is 100 X 100.

coknuck I reworked this one so now it should work as an animated avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

Elite.Pete ;Yeah I'm still on dial-up but I don't have a problem with that.I tweak it to the max & it works pretty well for dial -up.I still think that the phone companies could make dial-up work a lot better over a POTS line.But they are in the business of selling DSL & they want to encourage dial-up users to go that way.If they could stop dial-up entirely I think they would.To make their voice lines be less congested.

FGOKURULES;Just a couple of posts were off.Why don't you resize the avatars you post to fit the allowed forum avatar size so they can be used?This only applies to animated avatars.They can only be used if they are 100 X100 pixels or smaller .If you put in a larger animated .gif then when you use it as an avatar it only uses 1 still from the .gif.

You can post them in Additional Options larger & they are animated but not as an avatar.

If converted to code a larger animated .gif will also work as a sig.

The larger cattoilet didn't animate correctly so I removed it.