Singtel ATM iLink service

Mark2HK

Dear all

Since, I have installed the ATM iLink service from Singtel.  For internet browsing, it is fine.  However, for VPN site to site service.  Seems that the packet is dropped.  It looks like the MTU is not correct.  There is my test case.

Ping test - OK

For some application, such as Terminal service - It can reach to the remote server but the logon page did not come up.  The netstat is show Sync send and wait. 

Do you know what is the problem are?  Please advice.  Thanks.

Regards

Godwin

Actually the two site are connected with IPSec VPN.  We facing the problem is some of the application did not work.  For example, when we do the terminal server to the remote server.  It seems that the connection with established.  However it did not provide any login page and finally drop the connection. 

For another example, the ftp to remote site.  The connection is establish but did not transfer or download the file from them.  I am sure that they are working fine under LAN and WAN.  It seems the problem on the VPN connection.  Please advice.  Thanks.

Regards

Mark2HK