AMD 3700+ shows wrong CPU speed

Marcin541

No it seems to be running at the correct speed, i mean the game i play cannot be run on anything below like 400mhz, and it appears to be good. Mcafee is good for me, I have had it since my ISP gave me a year trial back in august, but apparently it expired in march, dunno how, dunno why, but i still get updates on my other pc's and it doenst say it expired, but i cant download it from the site, so i download manually

they overclock decent - it very much so depends on all ur other components, mainly your motherboard/ram and power supply....well thats prett much all of them hehehe LOL - but they do good - some people have more luck than others and are able to go as high as 2.75ghz on stock voltage while others are already at like 1.60v at that speed.....it varies ;) the skill and patience are also a big factor here ;)