Layout

x_6985381

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo ca3le keep up the good work, i love the changes your making to the site.

also have you ever considered adding a validation link to the Traceroute to host just so people don't change there results.

Thank you, I've been very busy with it all :-P

Traceroute to what... are you talking about this new tool >> http://www.testmy.net/tools/toolbox.php

I have always said that this site is simply the best site to spend countless hours in a safe and friendly enviroment' I give credit to its Administrator for making a great site and  for keeping it great' Props for making it look even better and giving us the option to modify our viewing preferences' Thanx Ca3ble for simply running the best website i been on......

P.S

This site wouldn't be what it is without the friendly and respectful members'

I have always said that this site is simply the best site to spend countless hours in a safe and friendly enviroment' I give credit to its Administrator for making a great site and  for keeping it great' Props for making it look even better and giving us the option to modify our viewing preferences' Thanx Ca3ble for simply running the best website i been on......

P.S

This site wouldn't be what it is without the friendly and respectful members'

I second that ;-)

Hey cable i dont know if you can do this or not but i was worndering where it says Show new replies to your post << if you could but how many is in there that way when we are online look at new places and some one replies to your post you dont have to guess if some one has or have not  Thanks Cable this sit is the his great learning alot and ever thing looks great

Hey cable i dont know if you can do this or not but i was worndering where it says Show new replies to your post << if you could but how many is in there that way when we are online look at new places and some one replies to your post you dont have to guess if some one has or have not  Thanks Cable this sit is the his great learning alot and ever thing looks great

I personally don't use the "Show new replies to your posts." feature... so this may be why I'm having a hard time understanding your question... can you rephrase that, hehe.