Cellphone

pitbull481

i have to beg to differ. apparel is a big issue when discussing mobile equipment. baggy sk8r attire is good for bunches of bulky items. business attire is better suited to the more compact items although weight is not much of an issue. for ladies apparel some of the skimpier styles can seriously hinder device carrying. although purses make good repositories for hardware.

anyhow, just to prove that apparel is an issue.

i have to beg to differ. apparel is a big issue when discussing mobile equipment. baggy sk8r attire is good for bunches of bulky items. business attire is better suited to the more compact items although weight is not much of an issue. for ladies apparel some of the skimpier styles can seriously hinder device carrying. although purses make good repositories for hardware.

anyhow, just to prove that apparel is an issue.

Thats nice. But tis threads about phones.. not apparel. Period.

at least i choose my phone based on what i wear. for work i choose one that has the features i need and fits nicely in a shirt pocket and isn't too heavy. for personal use i choose one that has all the bells and whistles, has a nice big handset for easier use and/or holding it between head and shoulder. size is not as much an issue since it just has to fit into a manpurse.