MSN

jamaicarocks

Wuz up,

On my network right..i have a bunch of computers , and i recently added 1 more.I can connect to the internet fine and everything ..can log on to skype icq and any other IM service exept MSN .I'm using win xp sp2...and it's not the firewall cause i disabled it and checked the port msn messenger 7.5 and allow this program to to connect o the internet ,yet when it tries to log on it cant so it gives u a troubleshooting screen ...it does it scan and finds that it's still the "key port" section that is blockedbut all firewall is disabled what can i else do?

Thanks!!

KEWL.....Thanks i'll try it ............another thing i forgot to mention is that this is a newly installed OS and just tried getting on the net and stuff,and was faced with this problem.....Another thing is i can connect with skype and yahoo but cant open webpages eg msn.com etc, i lowered the security and everything and it still wont browse the internet.......

all other machines work fine except this one!

PLEASE help me with this!

Thanks again!

THANKS ! I tried the static even with a different ip but no different ....

Still can use any IM service except Msn and cant browse the internet.

Is Dll Data link library... thats what u mean? u kinda would have to explian more what really am I supposed to google..and how it relates to this problem.

Thanks!