Help with.....BT millionth time right guys

Supreme1

ok well i use Bitcomet and i was wondering something am i never suppose ot get above 30k on Dl's because i seem to max out there. for the first time ever yesterday i got up to 400kb's for about oh 1 minute. so is it me or am i capped like that and i have my Upload to set to about 30 kb's.

thank you for anyhelp i will get any ifno you require and also i have a router since im sure that will come up it's a LINKSYS BEFSR41

and sorry guys for my sentence structure.

Ok i just opened the Port i was using for it which was 6881 but on to another question should i be bottlenecked at around 30kbs all the time like this?. or have i  not found a good torrent really ever like i said my max ever was a few days ago with it going up to 400kbs for a minute or so.

Supreme1 what is ur connection

it is my believe that u got 400kb/s when u resumed a torrent which u were downloading

so for example

u click on pause when a torrent is downloading

then wait for like 2 or 3 min then when u click back resume

the sort of time after u clicked pause it actually went ahead and finished a few files it was downloading so when u click resume again it shows a massive speed but it is actually not true

hence it only lasts like 1min or so

hey, just use bittornado...it always works great. Also, note that it is bittorrent so don't forget that it may just not have enough seeders to make it go very fast. Also: especially in bittornado the upload is proportional to your download, so I set mine to 13 up, and it can get up to about 360 down. if I bump it down to abot 10 or so, it will get up higher...so...lol :twisted:

just- my Connection is  6mb down and 512 kb up i think, its comcast the ISP and Indestructable i always have mine set so they can get about 22kbs. i can get info or whatever you like how my portforwarding screen looks and such or whatever info you need. i hope thank you again guys