Internet Security Programs help......what do you think??

dman58

I've been looking at some Internet Security programs.  I was wondering if anyone had opinions on F-Secure and Bitdefender.  The two look pretty good but not sure.  I've also looked at Kaspersky's program.  I appreciate all the help I've gained from this forum & value your opinions.

Thanks!! :)

Kaspersky is what i use for antivirus and i like it very well,- low on resources, update every hour if you want, just leave it and let it no, i havent opned mine in forever- set it and forget it, and i use no firewall, used to use zonealarm but now its all wrapped in 3rd party and dont like it anymore

Got a follow up comment....brock01 said that Kaspersky was low on resources but elsewhere I've read that it used quite a bit of resources.  Does it use that much?  Does anyone have any comments on F-Secure Internet Security program?  It looks like it would be a pretty good program but not sure how the AV or Firewall is.  If anyone uses it please let me know your opinion.