Exactly how old are Microprocessors?

The Reverend

If you think you may have a general idea of how old microprocessors are, check out this link and think again. I ran across this website in my studies about the EDFU Temple, and found something that I thought you all might find a bit intriquing. :shock:

http://members.tripod.com/therev67/edfu_cpu/edfu-cpu.htm

If nothing else, it is interesting! I do a great deal of religous research (Religious Researchologist). One thing led to another and I found myself looking into the EDFU Temple, but I wasn't expecting what that website had to offer. lol... I love stuff like that!

Cheers!

:? Reverend,

I have seen many articles like this before and find them interesting,I guess my question to you is how does a "believer" reconcile the time frame when this stuff happened if I remember correctly biblical teachings say the world is only 6000 years old? Anyway dont want to start a religious argument just curious about this and many issues:).........Thanks

8) Microwave

:? Reverend,

I have seen many articles like this before and find them interesting,I guess my question to you is how does a "believer" reconcile the time frame when this stuff happened if I remember correctly biblical teachings say the world is only 6000 years old? Anyway dont want to start a religious argument just curious about this and many issues:).........Thanks

8) Microwave

He's not your typical Reverend, let's just say that. 8)

Hi Microwave. I too do not wish to start any type of religious feud. However, the things I have to say on the topic of religion would surely incite a small riot, so out of respect for this fine Forum, it will have to suffice for me to say that I do not "believe" in the "typical beliefs" as are taught in The Holy Bible. My wanderings and such have led me to find the truth about religion, and so I relay it to those that ask, and to those that bring me into their "circles" to speak of what I have discovered. (I am also an Archaeologist with a Ph.D.).

Simply put, I "tell it like it is." No embellishments, plenty of proof text, and easily researched and proven for yourself. There is nobody that I have talked with that is not in agreement with what I promote because it simply cannot be refuted. Simple.

Just click on my email button if you wish and we can keep this confidential. Fair enough? :)

Thanks!

This is either incredibly coincidental, or Intel stole the architecture for a microprocessor from Horus. I vote for first, and pray it's the second.

What are the odds that a highly advanced civilization which existed and ended before the Eqyptians made a CPU nearly identical to ours? It's simply too unlikely IMHO.

This is either incredibly coincidental, or Intel stole the architecture for a microprocessor from Horus. I vote for first, and pray it's the second.

What are the odds that a highly advanced civilization which existed and ended before the Eqyptians made a CPU nearly identical to ours? It's simply too unlikely IMHO.

Actually, the odds (from an archaeological standpoint), are an absolute 100%. There is geological evidence that this ole earth has been totally populated (and wiped out) two times prior to civilisation as we know it today. The EDFU Temple is actually thought to be something that ancient man must have thought to be a "blueprint" for a building (because they had no idea what electrical components were), and so they took those "blues" and built their "temple" with precision using the 'blues' as a guide ...which explains the exactness of the architecture. To ancient man they had recreated a replica of a "holy" place, having no clue it was the exactness of a microprocessor, or another theory is that they perceived the ones who held the technology to be "as gods", and so honored them by recreating that which they did not understand. (Or at least those are the two most widely accepted theories). Who built the actual 'blues'? heheh...That remains to be discovered.

There are many other similar "objects of wonder" that predate the EDFU temple as well. One is an object that MIGHT be as old as 1/2 million years which was found inside a geode during the early 60's. It is metal, and it resembles a spark plug. Now, how the hey could that be unless it also existed at one time? There are plenty of similar objects as well, such as the ones at the following link:

http://jcolavito.tripod.com/lostcivilizations/id11.html

*The information that you'll find at the above website is "tainted" from the actual, original records of the people who unearthed the discoveries. Parts of what you'll read have been "twisted" from their original format (and are rather easy to extract and thus dismiss). For reasons that need not to be spoken, a large part of the world is obsessed with keeping everything <less than< 6,000 years old.

Didn't mean to cause an upset, but rather I only wished to bring the microprocessor thing into the Forum as it has a relevance that everyone here can equate with ...and thus ponder over. Otherwise, these are the things that I avidly pursue in archaeology ...simple.

Cheers!

Actually' date=' the odds (from an archaeological standpoint), are an absolute 100%. There is geological evidence that this ole earth has been totally populated (and wiped out) two times prior to civilisation as we know it today. The EDFU Temple is actually thought to be something that ancient man must have thought to be a "blueprint" for a building (because they had no idea what electrical components were), and so they took those "blues" and built their "temple" with precision using the 'blues' as a guide ...which explains the exactness of the architecture. To ancient man they had recreated a replica of a "holy" place, having no clue it was the exactness of a microprocessor, or another theory is that they perceived the ones who held the technology to be "as gods", and so honored them by recreating that which they did not understand. (Or at least those are the two most widely accepted theories). Who built the actual 'blues'? heheh...That remains to be discovered.[/quote']

Now I'm interested. How can a world be populated twice and then become empty without leaving almost any trace to the previous culture? I understand that a possibility is what we have now, called a nuclear device. Used wrong, it can kill everything. But not make the remains disappear. I still think it is coincedence that it is almost exactly the same, because it cannot be the only way to create a microprocessor. I don't know why Intel placed the components on those places.

It's odd that even though I'm quite well educated I was unaware of what you say. The rumors I've heard of, but never any archeological evidence. Consider me enlightend. Screw computers, I'm gonna be an archeologist. :lol:

I hear ya Troll Guy. Referencing what you have postulated, the "remains" of prior civilisations have not been completely wiped out in totality. If one considers the number of years that have past since "who knows when" coupled with the fact that the majority of these things are several kilometers beneath earth's surface, it becomes easier to comprehend why so few discoveries have been made. In short, the evidence is abundant, yet by the time it filters its way into anything you might read, it has been hopelessly disfigured with misinformation, to hide the truths behind such things.

Consider Antarctica. Underneath all of those kilometers of ice there is "frozen" vegegation (to include trees) that drilling (boring) has brought up time and time again. So,at one time that continent sustained life that was (apparently) on the same scale as equatorial life as we know it today. Since the present ice packs are now slowly breaking up, eventually the land mass will be revealed and alot of theories will either be proven or dispensed with, and alot of answers will be found. *(For one, the age of the fauna that has been 'bored' is far in excess of 6,000 years)! We are talking up to (at least) one million years old. And, to add a glaring curiousity to what you said about the destructiveness of nuclear weaponry, bone fragments were also brought up in two of the 'bores' that have been made. They were 'radioactive'. Who's to say what will eventually be found under that ice?

With regard to getting into archaeology, it is nothing less than fascinating with an endless labrinyth of mysteries lacking solutions. One of the major reasons I am in Costa Rica is to study (personally) these strange "perfect" spheres of solid rock (that one would think would be impossible to make without today's technology), yet there are scattered all over the Latin (Central) Americas ...and not one (plausible) theory has been set forth because their presence defies any logical description. One bothersome fact is that some of these spheres are made of rock that cannot be found anywhere in the North, Central or South American landmasses. These 'rocks' can only be found in the Rift Valley of Africa, which is widely thought to be the very "seat" of civilisation (as we know it to be today). However, the greatest majority of the spheres are indigenous to the area, yet nobody has found where they may have been quarried or 'shaped', much less their meaning!

Cheers!

Also, being in Costa Rica places me in close proximity to the Mayan 'ruins' and other artifacts that are just too fascinating to ignore (for me anyway). :wink: