Ares P2P

lan_darklord

Eh well I editted my post boys mentioned movies and mp3s never said of what however.  I proudly support my favorite bands and movies by buying them however, I will download a song here and there to see if I like it before buying the albulm (Oh...and downloading isnt illegal as long as the file is wiped within 24 hours of recieving it or last time I checked that was the rule).  But still staying away from the law is my prime concern.  Bad enough to be a long haired gothic dude walking around a "hick town" and having cops stop you every other day to do "A routine check" of your license and ect.  Where as truthfully we all know they are discriminating and labeling me due to my appearance.

You have nothing on him... just because hes using a FREE AND TOTALLY LEGAL PROGRAM he cant get in trouble.. he did not say one word about stealing anything

think before you speak

id keep my comments to myself if I was you - you have no idea what the original content of his post was - if you scroll up you will see that the original post was edited - for obvious reason... - ......make sure you get all the facts straight before attacking someone

(Oh...and downloading isnt illegal as long as the file is wiped within 24 hours of recieving it or last time I checked that was the rule).

Never was the rule. Just something made up to make it seem legal. The moment you download it is the moment you technically break the law.