New to Fios...:(

Kouin

Hey, Well I just ordered Fios Today and I was wondering how good the 5/2 package is? Is it even worth gettin? Does anyone here have it? The lady I was talkin too was sayin its 3 times faster than DSL?!?! I hope it isnt that Slow...Right now Im gettin 80kbs with Verizon DSL...

Well If anyone has the 5/2 please post your score..and if you know anything about it let me know..Early Thanks

it is going to be plenty fast.. that is a nice package.. 2mb upload.. I would kill for that at home.. My guess is that when you get it you are going to be able to tweak 6000 to 6500 just because i doubt they set the caps right at the package speed..  I mean they have what a 10 and 15 mbps packages also available..

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

I know how to tweak a computer from tweakxp.com but I dont know how to tweak or do nothing like that with fios or cable that is..lol.

So do you recommend going for the 15/2 or stick with the 5/2? Im going to be running two computers with it.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Yea, I like dL shit non stop....I surf while I dL. I remember having NetZero and running 18kbs and downloading my old school Kazaa and trying to play my online games....That didnt work out to good..haha

Do you guys know of a site that shows how to tweak Fios