cool file site!!!

jim2006

Check out <cut!>. It is a cool site with free movies downloads and other files yes it is like the other post I say called my stuff only this is my stuff thanks enjoy more to be added soon!!!

Edit by RTB: No lame advertising of links.

It is just like the posts MYSTUFF and FOR FUN and many more and no one told them it was spam and there dam links are still listed in those post.I think RTB just hates me!!!

:) Jim,

The person that the links were going to has been banned from this site, and if you looked at the links on his pages it was all advertisements for things that were being sold,so that was the problem with the link and it was also removed from everyone else that had it in their post......... OBTW I wouldn't say RTB hates you, but I guess you could always ask him and find out!!

8) Microwave

Passive advertising is not banned, but creating a thread just to promote a website is. Let me know if I missed any. :roll:

I don't hate you (yet) :P

btw, as a moderator you're not supposed to have a grudge against anyone, and if that was the case he/she/it would not be a moderator for long, and the person who he/she/it has a grudge against wouldn't have any posts left anyway/ :roll: