Tired of having tons of icons on your destop,here's a tip.

ArcticWolf

I some of us out there have loads of icons to programs clutering up your desktop where you can't even see your wallpaper. Well here is something that will help you out... I know this works in Win XP... not sure about other OS'es.

Go to your taskbar and right click on it....scroll to toolbars... and choose desktop. You will see Desktop written in your toolbar now.

Then right click on your desktop (arrange icons by) and uncheck "Show desktop icons" and voila, nice and clean destop.

I know some people might already know this trick, but I posted this for those who don't know.

Take care:ArcticWolf

I got another idea... haha i cant stop thinking.

How about a program that has different formats for the way your icons are arranged. For example, like a perfect square around the wallpaper, a diamond shape, a rectangle, star, and all of these would have shapes for the different sizes. (maybe a create your own shape and posted on a forum?) It would be a little time consuming, but it sure is a pain to try and line them up and then have em loook crappy. I wouldnt have an idea as to how to go about creating the add-on, but if created i think it would be a popular program.

Just dont steal my idea ;) haha

I got another idea... haha i cant stop thinking.

How about a program that has different formats for the way your icons are arranged. For example, like a perfect square around the wallpaper, a diamond shape, a rectangle, star, and all of these would have shapes for the different sizes. (maybe a create your own shape and posted on a forum?) It would be a little time consuming, but it sure is a pain to try and line them up and then have em loook crappy. I wouldnt have an idea as to how to go about creating the add-on, but if created i think it would be a popular program.

Just dont steal my idea ;) haha

asubaseball727 , there are programs on the market like that already.. I'll have to check out the programs, but an example is ObjectDock