free USB drive from MS

As if the Vista Tech BETA invite wasn't enough, you can get a free USB drive from Microsoft now.

http://www.microsoft.com//windowsxp...rp/default.mspx

Click on the "Valuable Information" thing on the right hand side. Fill out the form and answer the questions correctly (2, T, T, T) and you'll get a USB drive from them. It doesnt say wut the size is, but it will take 6-8 weeks to ship.. BUT ITS FREE, cant beat it.

Guest jeffwalker9999

As if the Vista Tech BETA invite wasn't enough, you can get a free USB drive from Microsoft now.

http://www.microsoft.com//windowsxp...rp/default.mspx

Click on the "Valuable Information" thing on the right hand side. Fill out the form and answer the questions correctly (2, T, T, T) and you'll get a USB drive from them. It doesnt say wut the size is, but it will take 6-8 weeks to ship.. BUT ITS FREE, cant beat it.

Link comes back as a bad request

link is broken

so how many are they going to give out is my question? because its obviously NO secret anymore...

haha yeah.. that is a really good question..

IM guessing the info on the drive is deletable?

I am hoping so.. i ordered one before this was posted in this forum.. so we will see what happens..

• 2 weeks later...

Its actually on the 1st page before you go in to answer the questions

Mystery Solved

There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license There are two legal ways to acquire a full Windows Desktop license: through your hardware vendor (OEM/System Builder) or Full Packaged Product.

Volume licensing covers operating system upgrades only

OEM operating system licenses OEM operating system licenses live and die with each PC

I seriously doubt it's a gig. It might be 512. C'mon now, Bill ain't gonna give nothing away that decent for free. :whaa:

Did I say it was a gig? I just said I want to know if it is a decent size one before I go buying another one, my 128mb is getting crapped out. Pshh MS even give out 512 sounds like a lot to me lol. I say they will give us a 128mb if even that, probably made 64mb ones just for us yay!

Did I say it was a gig? I just said I want to know if it is a decent size one before I go buying another one, my 128mb is getting crapped out. Pshh MS even give out 512 sounds like a lot to me lol. I say they will give us a 128mb if even that, probably made 64mb ones just for us yay!

Who said you said it was a gig... :whaa: Whatever the size it's probably more than half loaded with whatever it is they're selling.