FIOS Availability...

Swimmer

I called the Verizon Fios Number. (888) 933-3331

Also the Availability Test Thing Does'nt Work. When I tryed to see if I can order Verizon DSL and tryed it, It said It wasnt Available Where I lived, But Since Im Fat Headed I just went ahead and called and they said it was Available and 2 weeks later, I had Verizon DSL. :)

This is what Im Talkin About: http://www22.verizon.com/FiOSForHome/channels/FiOS/root/order.asp

I hate this, but now I have nothing left to live for, Damn Missourians, we are always last. DAMN, i will probably be dead by then.

Verizon Fios Availability - Missouri

Fios is currently not available for the state of Missouri. Since Missouri is not within the coverage of Verizon's territory, FiOS will most likely not reach the state of Missouri anytime in the near future. Hopefully, other internet service providers in your state will provide access to fiber optic internet connection services in the future. Since Verizon is the first to offer fiber optic internet connectivity to residential consumers, it is still new. As dark fiber (inactive fiber) networks are continually being aquire by local ISP providers, soon fiber optic internet will become a standard. Lower speeds such as DSL and Cable internet will be phased out, while fiber optic internet connections will become active across the entire nation. Although Verizon FiOS is consistently expanding to other states, Verizon FiOS may never reach Missouri. However, there are currently many other high speed internet service providers to choose from in Missouri.

O dee well!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Verizon Fios Availability - Arkansas

Fios is currently not available for the state of Arkansas. Since Arkansas is not within the coverage of Verizon's territory, FiOS will most likely not reach the state of Arkansas anytime in the near future. Hopefully, other internet service providers in your state will provide access to fiber optic internet connection services in the future. Since Verizon is the first to offer fiber optic internet connectivity to residential consumers, it is still new. As dark fiber (inactive fiber) networks are continually being aquire by local ISP providers, soon fiber optic internet will become a standard. Lower speeds such as DSL and Cable internet will be phased out, while fiber optic internet connections will become active across the entire nation. Although Verizon FiOS is consistently expanding to other states, Verizon FiOS may never reach Arkansas. However, there are currently many other high speed internet service providers to choose from in Arkansas.

:cry:

"However, there are currently many other high speed internet service providers to choose from in Arkansas."

What?  There are?  Since when?

Anyone wanna know the stipulation to that?

Well the stipulation is that  FIOS runs on tons and tons of bandwidth like comcast    and    when some1 uses up a ton of bandwidth, it causes others in your area to experience slower than normal speed;  something that Comcast had been dealing with for years.

But Verizon FIOS has said that my area of Maryland will have it between November 2006 -  February 2007

FYI NEW JERSEY

If you do not have fios yet there is a 90% chance in November you will have it.  Also by then the guy told me speeds will be 30 mb dl and 7.5 mb ul for 29.99.  Not bad huh

i pay 21 for 3.0 down 512 up

it a very very good deal

i woukd drop sbc in a heathbeat and gladly pay the termanation fee :haha:;)