Anyone with an intel imac?

StingRayZ

Just wondering if anyone has bought a new mac with the intel chip and what they think of it. I am thinking of getting one and would like some input. I would like to get a powermac but don't know if I want to wait until they put intel in those or not. I am getting fed up with M$ and their BS.

• 1 month later...

StingRayZ i had one, but had to return it because of a problem with the display. but if you have ever used a only Power PC mac, and then used one of these, the difference is like night and day. but i would want, till they get some of the bugs fixed out. but if you can't wait, its still a good choice.

and if you want you can run, windows and OSx on the same pc.

Just wondering if anyone has bought a new mac with the intel chip and what they think of it. I am thinking of getting one and would like some input. I would like to get a powermac but don't know if I want to wait until they put intel in those or not. I am getting fed up with M$ and their BS.

Wait!! til june.. Intel is going to lower the prices on the current dual core when the next gen come out.. from $650 down to about $290.. you should see the prices fall. http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=30881

StingRayZ i had one, but had to return it because of a problem with the display. but if you have ever used a only Power PC mac, and then used one of these, the difference is like night and day. but i would want, till they get some of the bugs fixed out. but if you can't wait, its still a good choice.

and if you want you can run, windows and OSx on the same pc.

so you returned it and got a new one

or got you money back ?