wireless question......

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

A friend of mine has wireless internet access in her home. Now if she wants to let another computer use the internet while she is useing her computer is a router needed? Yes the other computer will have a wireless card.

A friend of mine has wireless internet access in her home. Now if she wants to let another computer use the internet while she is useing her computer is a router needed? Yes the other computer will have a wireless card.

I don't really understand what your trying to ask but if your asking if you need a router to obtain internet access to a other computer in your friend's house than Yes.

Correct me if Im Wrong :)

you can use ICS if you want to run a ethernet cord..

You are going to have to give more details.. does she get her internet via wifi? if she does.. does she have a receiving router or does she just use the one client computer?