omg @ Fast food..

xs1

So just for shits and giggles... me and the wife added up all our "fast food " purchases for the month of feb.  .  Did you know that just going out to eat at simple places like mcdonnalds and taco-bell... It came to over $275 in 1 month??

You people , like us who allways wondered why your broke... look @ your bank statement and add it up... we did... and now we know.. This is serious peeps... 300 bucks on fuckin fast food?  Well no more!

:whaa::confused1::icon_rr:

Think about it guys, on teh real tip.

You should like this .s1 my last months fast food was about $8.00 I like Weinersnitzel Polish sandwiches ocasionall & I haven't found a Polish sausage that tastes the same as thiers'.For the most part I cook at home.I would rather have cold leftovers from home than most fast food.It has been 28 years since I ate in a McDonalds I got food poisoning twice from 2 different McDonalds.My brother got a bad case from Taco Bell.So its a lot healthier not to eat at the fast food places not to even get into the calories.

That probably explains why at 52 I only weigh 190 lbs have a 34 inch waist not much of a gut.I did let myself get to 205 once but the all meat Atkins' diet took care of that.

It took about 3 months to go from 205 to 180.